Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Tuesday, December 25, 2007


Was a treasure hunting adventure last night! Yup. I have watched National Treasure 2. It makes me love History even more. Now i want to take History as my Major haha What is exciting that it makes me wonder how, what is in the History books that we are being taught, has the possibility of not being what it seems. (Noah, you started this when we were in the Cafe in Japan).... Interesting eh? What is in the books are maybe what we are led to believe... Personally I love the 1st movie better compare to this one. The twist and turns in the 1st movie was exciting with all of the secrets being discovered by Nicholas Cage. I loved the cool table in the 2nd movie!! Check that out. And whats with Nicholas Cage haircut in the movie??? Hahaha it kept bothering me hehe Sorry everyone if you're expecting a review of the movie. I just write what's on the top of my head right now

0 comments:

Post a Comment