Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally got to use the empire cinema tickets which I won from HSBC. Enchanted was over already so we had to choose either I am Legend or Alvin and the Chipmunks. My friend wasn't a fan as she thought I am Legend was a Sci-Fic flick but I knew it was more than that. So we went ahead and booked Alvin and the Chipmunks instead. I remember the cartoon as I used to watch them almost everyday throughout my childhood. My mum used to tape them and we used to watch them over and over again. It was hilarious at the movies as we were watching it with a cinema full of kids. You'd hear the non-stop laughters esp this one particular kid who couldnt stop and he would still be laughing even after everyone stopped hehe hence making everyone continued laughing again. I wish I was a kid again. Its worth watching so do watch it guys esp if you love their voices. Remember that? Hehe My fav is Theodore. I love them plump hehe cute tummy nya atu wah! plus, he loves to eat haha


0 comments:

Post a Comment