Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Monday, December 24, 2007

Won a ticket to Kuching last week!! It was the 2nd last edition of RBA's promotion on Kristal FM. All we had to do was sms to Kristal FM and tell them why we would like to win the airticket to Kuching.

My winning entry "I want to win the airticket to Kuching because I've never been to Kuching ever in my life. I want to see the wonders Kuching has to offer and also meet the famous blogger Kenny fr Kennysia.com. I want to eat the Kuching Laksa that Kuching prides for and take pictures of the Cat Statues! And finally I want to see the magical Santubong Mountain"

RBA has yet to call me on about me winning the ticket (and they better do sometime soon!) but I still say "Kuchiinnnngggg HERE I COME!"

2 comments:

her said...

congratulations to you! a nice something something before the year ends!
jangan lupa balikan aku souvenir ah! i've never been to kuching ever too! ahaha.

Joy said...

hey..guess what.. I know kenny sia. I worked together with his sis and brother when we were studying in Perth. Small world. I never knew he was famous.

Enjoy your trip

Post a Comment