Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Thursday, October 18, 2007

-Received our first ever guests during the 3rd day of raya that afternoon before zooming over to Tutong. Thanks -NanaLim- for coming by

-The first open house was held by my auntie in Penanjong, Tutong. I went there with my brothers and sister, my parents couldnt go as we were actually busy with the 7 days makan ceremony at my late grandma's house. After being in my aunt's house, my uncle who lived nearby called everyone over too, so zoom we go again (at that time we were suppose to be on our way to my grandma's house). Once in my uncle's house, my eldest uncle called over who was in Sengkarai near Tutong beach..as many of my dad side went, we followed again eventhough we were late. Eventually, we arrived at my grandma's close to 7pm. An hour late. My siblings and I passed by guests who came over with carrying our bags as it was our turn to sleep over that night

-Had the 7 days makan (eating) ceremony prior to my grandma's passing away on Monday. Will be followed up with 14days makan ceremony this monday. My grandma belongs to the Dusun ethnic group, one of the ethnic groups in Brunei, so there is a difference in rituals that I am used to. Will elaborate in my future posting

-My whole family waited for people to come for raya last two nights. It was nice, had my old school friends from Form Six,SMSA stopped by. Even my bro's fiance with her family. Got my brother's friends too.

-Attended the DPMM FC raya gathering at my friend's place last night. Check it out (tomorrow) -next couple of days at ranoadidas.com

-Accompanied my friend to go raya-ing at her friend's house this afternoon. That was the first house I went to without my family. I am the family type, I always go raya with my family

0 comments:

Post a Comment