Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Friday, October 26, 2007

2 open houses due today. Yesterday was invited to two but could only go to one. My dad's side of the family will be coming by this afternoon *sigh* on a working day for me and my dad. Had to make a pitiful face at my supervisor yesterday asking for halfday today for me to make it. Been away from work for two weeks straight eversince my grandma passed away continued with my Raya holiday. The fact that I am still new in my position has been getting uptight on catching up with all of the work. Got 3 open house invitations for tomorrow.Also thinking when is the best time to visit the MVDoulos during the week. Shall I call up my 2002 batch and make a mini reunion there? or perhaps with the rest of the xpys. We shall see..