Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Monday, October 29, 2007

-Stopped at the red light at the Jerudong traffic light near Pertama. Intended to turn left to head back to Sengkurong. My left passenger mirror was foggy due to the rain and the airconditioning. Looked left and right, since there were no cars from the right, I could go ahead to turn left. When suddenly..my friend, 11 shouted "YEENA PORENGGEH!!!" I braked suddenly surprised that she shouted. Shocked and dumbfounded, before I could ask my friend, why did she shout causing me to stop the car, an Indian worker on his bicycle cycled his way past my car with his innocent looks, not knowing that I was about to run him down.

I hearby declare sentence of the month "YEENA PORENGGEH!!!!" I cant believe of all of the words she could have said.. she said "YEENA PORENGGEH!!!" hahaha and yes, we laughed our heads off along the way

0 comments:

Post a Comment