Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Yet again another entry about food haha well that was what I was up to New Year's eve. Yes! We had a barbeque. Frankly I think the whole of Brunei was barbequeing into the New Year. Believe it or not, Chicken Wings was NOT AVAILABLE everywhere. It was finito. Lady Buggable and 11 went to one shop to another in the Brunei Muara area and they couldnt get their hands on any. Good pieces of Lamb was also low. I was on my way already to bandar when they informed me to look for Chicken Wings and also for Prawns. Prawns and fish was nowhere in sight. Fresh ones I mean, the soon to be expired was still there of course haha Soon Lee Sungai Liang had none, Hua Ho Tutong also had none. They were all sold out on Chicken Wings. I bought Lamb Legs (BIG ONES!) for somewhat cheap to me. It was actually $10.90/kg (still i say cheap since it was big) on the price but Lady Buggable told me it was $8.++ on the price tag. I didnt really check and I bought nearly 2kg of it. I think he wrongly entered the price. We didn't get to eat the lamb legs til the next day as we were already full as there were other lambs barbequed first. Anyway we ate into the new year. I didnt eat much surprisingly. Durian was also on the table and it was yummy. 1am and we were just sitting there silent..munching bits by bits..it was dull..when we decided to go cruising again! haha yes, with the new VW EOS again..






The magical Lamb Leg


Lady Buggable marinating with her gifted hands

*slurp* Juicy Lamb..

Sausages..big ones..got small ones too hehe

My plate..

Tada! Mint Sauce for the lamb lovers

0 comments:

Post a Comment