Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Thursday, November 15, 2007




For the last 3 weeks I have been craving for this Lamb Doner (Kebab) from the London Kebab shop in Sengkurong and I have been eating it everytime I am in town. Its truly delicious and the combination of the salad, lamb meat, mayonaise and chili sauce in the pita bread just hit the right spot in my stomach. As soon as I take a bite, I could really taste the tender lamb meat and my taste buds would be filled with sensations. Believe me, I always enjoyed myself while eating this as if I was in my own world. I would recommend this to any lamb lover out there. Though I have got to lay it off for awhile. I have sudden dizzyness that I am afraid to admit might be from my frequent eating of lamb. Eating a plate full of bbq sauced lamb at our Finance Director's Hari Raya Open House might also be the culprit haha What can I say... I love eating lamb.. *sigh*




0 comments:

Post a Comment