Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Thursday, November 22, 2007

From the raya pics, some would have judge me for celebrating raya instead of mourning for my late grandma. Don't get me wrong. I miss my grandma everyday and I have been mourning for her eversince she has passed away. It hurts me more as me and brother were the closest to her of all her grandchildren. Crying and not going out during raya is not what my grandma would have wanted for me. As you can see from my pics, I only went to open houses majority. Last few rayas I have been invited to several open houses by my colleagues but I was unable to attend because I go raya-ing with my family and the list was long, time constraint was also the problem. This year, I wanted to make an effort to visit those who invited me coz I appreciate them. I did not celebrate raya excessively and I actually had no mood to celebrate it happily. It was out of respect for my friends who had always visited my home and my friends who has always invited me over during their open house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment