Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dad brought us for a seafood dinner at Tamu Selera in the Capital at Dad's favourite place, Mizu Seafood. He loved this place as he discovered the dishes were really fresh. Tamu Selera was one of the places that some of us xpys love to hang out to have a drink years ago. Nowadays, Tamu Selera is now becoming popular as a Seafood Hub. Public toilets are now readily available, though with more improvements hope to be made.


IMG_6040


IMG_6041


IMG_6043


IMG_6051


IMG_6056


IMG_6057


IMG_6058


IMG_6059


IMG_6060


IMG_6062


IMG_6063


IMG_6069


IMG_6071


After the dinner, the parents went back home while I head to my friend's private New Year's eve Family function. Was only able to join them late close to 11pm. Took these few pictures that I can only share. Could I have joined earlier, I would have another collection of pictures I would really enjoy as the theme was Costume Party




IMG_6237


IMG_6238


IMG_6241



Of all, this is my most favourite picture that I took of that night


IMG_6205

0 comments:

Post a Comment