Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yes I'm back everyone. Been away for a long time due to never-ending being busy at my end. My apologies to my loyal readers, even though its just a small number of you =) I thank you for still coming back to see if there are updates. To start the blog rolling again, I decided to start by doing this. I was interested since it involves photos. No-one tagged me though but here goes..



The age of my next birthday

You didnt think I'd reveal it did you? hehe

A place I'd like to travel to



A favourite thing



A favourite food



A favourite Colour



The City I Live In



The City I was born In




A nickname I had








College Major



Name of your love




A bad Habit


A hobby

1 comments:

Star, the bintang said...

hey,

i stopped by saja.. tot of u sal lama nda jumpa.. hey i looooveeee yr post on this one.. hahaha i was like,"daymn.. this is soooo you".. ahhahah some things never change eh?


lots of luv,
Pao

Post a Comment