Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My bro msned me last night and asked me to check out this particular blog. Apparently this girl is getting attention from the whole of Brunei for her irresponsible comments on our own and only University. Comments are multiplying by the hour. Last night the comments stand at 22 and this morning it is now 38 and counting. I must say this girl is quite irresponsible in making a statement before getting out the facts. I was quite intrigued in this girl as she then responded by saying she is not condemning UBD, but now the people. If you read her initial post "now and the future", her whole post clearlys shows she is condemning UBD and not the people.

To the blog owner

"My dear, in your post, you said LAW is one the subject that you would want to pursue in. Based on your defence, you already lost. You say one thing before, then you claim you said something different when in fact, it is already in writing. Sorry my dear, you have lost the basic in LAW. Therefore, not need pursuing in that do you? For communication, you also fail in the first thing in life. Admitting you are wrong , for your irresponsible comments. Instead, you choose to defend yourself which by saying you meant another thing. You say you have dreams therefore you want to pursue studies in the UK, not UBD which is limited with its courses. For someone who claims to have a dream, you sure are unique. A person who has dreams are daring to decide their own fate and are brave to venture into the new. A person who has dreams makes their own path in life and do not play safe by applying into UBD just as IN CASE you dont get a scholarship, which my dear is what you are doing. If you are not happy with UBD and is afraid of ending up becoming a teacher, then don't apply. YOU yourself decide your own fate. I for one, am someone who ended my studies at A-level. At that time, I could not further my study to university and the only path that was safe for me to get a secured job was to apply to UBD to become a teacher WHICH I decided not to go for. Why? Because I was brave enough not to play safe and I was honest with myself to say I for one, do not wish to become a teacher as I know I am not committed to be one. Being a teacher has big responsibilites and I for one, do not want to be one just to play safe. I wanted to do something else which fulfills my interests. THAT my dear is a person who has dreams"

I need to say no more and there's lots of people who has been replying back to her blog. Click here to find out more.

*note: Majority of the comments are mixed with Bruneian Malay language

2 comments:

pwincez 8ah said...

spoken very well.=) think you should consider taking law yourself.ehehe.

27 said...

hehe hmm..good idea but no lah, better not haha Im crap at confrontations hahaha

Post a Comment