Sempurna

This song will be continuously played in my head as of 30/01/09

"I would still like to wish everyone, a Happy New Year to all of you. May Allah will always blessed us with the happiness that we all wish for every single day. May our hopes will not ever diminish by our everyday problems. May our faith in each other grow stronger each day even if things pushes us to let go of each other. May all our dreams come true even if our everyday struggle with life keeps us away from our dreams. Amin.."
Friday, September 14, 2007

Was the last day in my section today. Happy to clear all outstanding work with me. Will be starting a new life in a new position starting on Monday.Can't help thinking if things would be alright finally or will things be the same for me yet again jinx in another position. However, I vow that I'll be obedient and disciplined in making sure the handover is detailed and will enable me in doing the job well.

2nd day of puasa and all is well *proud* My so called friend "gastric" has not stopped by. Im hoping he will come during Raya hehe Its good to see that we're eating in moderation and not many food is wasted. Alhamdulilah. Thinking what else to achieve this weekend except that I have to zoom to a meeting on Sat. Right now, all I am doing is counting the days before my brother goes back again to the UK *boring*

Oh..watched a suspense horror movie which is worth watching. Do get out and watch "1408" . A movie based on a terryfing story by Stephen King. I love his movies esp "The Shining". Quite terrified when I watched it (even with my brother haha) that I quit halfway last night BUT i did continue it this afternoon and it was not bad though I kept turning the volume up and down thinking I will be shocked by a sudden scary scene haha